8.22.2012

37.5 Weeks... So close!


How far along? 37.5 weeks, wahoo full term!
 
Total weight gain/loss: about 33-35 lbs, I love my food!

 Maternity clothes? Oh yes! I've been wearing maternity pants for quite some time now. Occasionally maternity tops. 

Stretch marks? Nope, crossing my fingers that I can make it without any till the end!

Best moment this week: I had probably my last ultrasound.. I love seeing this little guy. 

Miss anything: I miss being comfortable, it is super hard to get comfy lately! I'm having a lot of rib pain! Just on my right side though. I think he still hasn't dropped, so I can count on this lovely pain every evening.

Movement: Lots and his kicks are getting harder and stronger! Guess he wants out.

  Food cravings: Nope! Not even Ice Cream!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, luckily.

Have you started to show yet: uh.. I would hope so, since I'm 37 weeks! Someone even called me a "big load" the other day. She honestly couldn't think of something a little sweeter to say? ha.

  Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: I AM DILATED TO A 1!! 60% effaced. I'm actually progressing. It's a miracle. He is head down and face down. Hopefully he stays that way.
 
  Belly Button in or out? Out! Darnit... just happened.

Wedding rings on or off? On! Getting pretty tight though.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty happy overall. It's just hard when my ribs ache so bad. Justin is good about giving me back rubs to make me feel all better though!

Looking forward to: My next appt. to see if I have progressed anymore! YAY!!! 

3 comments:

Josh and Kensey said...

You are the CUTEST prego lady ever!!! SO CUTE!! You inspire me to try and stay fit my next pregnancy!:) I can not wait to see little baby Karston! Oh and as always I miss you like CRAZY!!!

Sam & Nikki said...

Way to go Laraine you've almost made it. You look great! I'm sorry to hear about your ribs. I had way bad rib pain for my last 3 months but hang in there it will go away as soon as that baby is out!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys!! you look so cute!! LOVE the belly!!!!