9.24.2012

Birthday celebration

 Happy 24th to me last Friday!!! It was a wonderful day.. I got spoiled by both Justin and Karston. Karston let me have an amazing night sleep and was a perfect baby the entire day, not like he is any different the rest of the time, but hey! Justin came home with some calla lilies, candy, and two cards. One from him and the other one from Karst. It was so adorable.. he even had Karston sign it by tracing his hand. Melt Me! We all took a nap, which as a new mom is very much needed and then later that night we went to Cheesecake Factory with Spence and Kamille. Thanks guys for celebrating with us!!! I received many calls and felt loved on my special day! Thanks to everyone who contributed :)

Love this face.
 My two boys.. cuddling with dad! :)



1 comment:

The Devin Stewart Family said...

Hope you had a great day on your birthday. I love the picture of Karst and Justing it is so cute. I love those precious little moments.