10.08.2012

4 week update..

 My little baby boy is four weeks old today! He is growing SO fast. I can't believe that it has already been that long. It seems like yesterday I was so ready for him to get here and now it is four weeks past. WOW! Here he is chilling on the couch... if you can tell he kinda has strawberry blondish hair. I really have no idea where that came from, but we love it! It'll be interesting to see if it sticks or not. 

Karston definitely has Justin's toes.. ha! It makes me smile every time I see this. Just another thing that is exactly like his daddy. 

1 comment:

Josh and Kensey said...

hahahahahahahahaha! OH my goodness, I'm laughing so hard at that foot picture! IT is hilarious, probably the best picture I've seen ever!!! You need a new update cause Kars is really the cutest!