3.13.2013

Obsessed

I know I know.. I turned into one of those moms who just post pics of their kids, but he is just so dang adorable! Here are just some random pics lately. 

He was smiling so good this day! Probably because Maegan was taking pics with me.

 He is already 6 months old! It makes me so sad. My baby isn't really a baby anymore :(




 All three of us on Valentine's Day. 



 Sleeping on Grandma Brooks. I LOVE this picture!


 He LOVES to eat! He would do it all day if he could.

 Holding on for dear life. ha.

 Mae wanted a pic of Karston, so we took some. They turned out really cute.



1 comment:

Josh and Kensey said...

I feel like he is growing up WAY WAY too fast!!! He seems even more grown up than the last time I saw him! Make him stop!! The pictures are so cute! Love this little boy!